Database Quality Associate (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information:
As Database Quality Associate (f/m/d) in the Database unit, you will work with a globally distributed team and be responsible for quality in products SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud. You are going to identify best practices and find solutions for how they can be applied across the organization. You will support the team to make data driven decisions by detecting patterns in our data and project future outcomes.
Experience (Role Requirements):
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Proficient with at least one of the following languages (Python, C++)
- Strong team player having good networking skills building partnerships based on mutual trust
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Openness to think out of the box and apply new methods
- Knowledge about quality standards and quality management systems like ISO 9001 or comparable
- 1+ years of professional experience would be appropriate
- Good in German and English language is mandatory
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.