WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Technical Manager (m/f/d) you will take responsibility for the technical success of the respective subprojects within larger projects in the field of land simulation. In addition to technical management, your responsibilities also include conceptual collaboration in the project.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects
- Active, ongoing monitoring of technical project planning and maintenance of processes
- Reporting to the project lead
- Implementation of regular status meetings
- Requirements engineering and risk management
Furthermore you will support the project lead in the following tasks:
- Cost to complete considerations
- Claim Management towards suppliers and customers
- Presentation of the development result in project status meetings
The position is initially limited to 3 years within the framework of parental leave representation.