Intern Bayer Foundation (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change. Apply Online
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Support the planning and operations of Bayer Foundation's Social Innovation Program
- Contribute to further develop and increase the operational performance in running the program
- Help to coordinate processes in accordance with relevant stakeholder needs, e.g. engage with project team leads to review project applications
- Support Social Innovation projects to overcome challenges and measure their impact
- Prepare, analyze and document data as well as pro-actively drive assigned tasks on your own
- Support communication efforts of Bayer Foundation related topics (including web design, content management and social media)
- Learn to work on concepts and subsequently implement them in close alignment with the program lead
WHO YOU ARE
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business, (social) innovation, engineering or a scientific subject; first practical experience desirable
- Very good MS Office skills, SharePoint and content management system experience is beneficial
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to visualize quantitative and qualitative outcomes
- High degree of self-motivation and commitment as well as strong customer focus
- Distinct team and communication skills and a passion for innovative processes, constantly changing challenges and entrepreneurial environment
- Open minded and fast learning with an interest in Lean Startup methodology, Business Model Design as well cross functional challenges
- Passion for sustainable development goals, social innovation, social entrepreneurship and related topics
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 month internship (either compulsory or voluntary internship), starting September 2020. Please apply on line submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Reference Code: 238602
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.