Working student in HR in Berlin
Our company is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for an passionate student to take over the role as HR Assistant ready to join our effort. Enote is building an intelligent mobile application which will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’ music heritage. Please only apply if you have a valid work permit for Germany!
What are you going to do:
- You support our CEO with administrative tasks
- You advise and support employees and managers in all personnel-related issues
- You create certificates, contracts, certificates of employment, are responsible for the maintenance of master data and are involved all processes related to employees
- You lead recruitment measures, including pre-screening of candidates and interview coordination
- You create surveys, coordinate feedback discussions, create and evaluate KPIs
- You organize team events independently
What we offer:
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin's tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job
- We are open minded! You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture
- High quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals
- Top-notch hardware equipment
- Work in a start-up with a high valuation and a 7-figure funding
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university
- You are studying a subject with HR / HR focus
- Organizational Talent
- You already have worked in an HR role in the past as an intern / working student or full time position
Are you the ideal candidate (m/f/d)? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Praktikum
- Responsible for
- Administrative tasks, recruitment
- Profession Sub-category
- Personalwesen / HR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.