WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Working on European research projects sounds exciting for you? Then this position could be just right for you!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) with a spirit of research and interest in complex technical systems! In this role you will be responsible for the progress and success of the respective project. The focus of this position is especially on EU & PESCO projects. Specifically, this involves investigating the possibilities of networking and harmonising different military command systems and simulation locations within Europe.
The following activities await you in detail:
- Coordination of all development activities/departments within the projects (EU-/ PESCO funded projects)
- Active and continuous cooperation and monitoring of the technical project planning
- Development and documentation of conceptual solutions
- Organisation of regular status meetings with project participants (internal/external), including at European level
- Presentation of the development/research results in the status meetings
- Responsibility for cost to complete considerations
- Requirements engineering and risk management
- Support of project managers in claim management towards suppliers and customers