Intern (f/m/d): Digital Design in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Digital Customer Experience team is responsible for driving awareness and adoption for SAP products, enabling users to be successful in the product through digital content.
The Intern – Design will create various materials for web: videos, websites, landing pages, advertisements, social media posts, PowerPoint presentations, emails & newsletters assets. Ensure that design and layout is current, consistent and in line with core messages and brand standards
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, you will be able to experience a dynamic creative environment of content creation for digital design, working closely with experienced professionals in an international team. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn, resourceful in getting things to work and productive working independently or collaboratively.
Among the tasks you can expect:
- Plan, create, and schedule posts in social media platforms.
- Occasionally help with video production
- Design lower thirds, and basic video animations.
- Research and brainstorming sessions for videos, campaigns, etc. working within the design team.
- Music selection for videos
- Short due dates and working under pressure sometimes.
- Design PowerPoint presentations.
employment capacity - 40 hours per week.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Must-have languages: fluency in English
- You are skillful with graphic design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, After Effects, Premiere.
- BIG PLUS: you know how to produce content on written form, and also as photos/videos.
- You have experience in managing social media accounts and in writing social media posts. You are also able to edit any photo or video
- Ideally, you are available for 6 months. This can be prolonged.
- You are a good researcher and problem solver.
- You have excellent organizational skills
- Great communication skills, outgoing character, solution-oriented attitude & good vibes!
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.