Intern (f/m/d): Site Reliability Engineer [SCP] at Ruum by SAP // SAP.iO Venture Studio in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At SAP.iO Venture Studio, we're transforming the way that SAP builds new businesses. We do this by building great products with an insanely great team. We're looking for SRE with Software Engineering background to join Ruum, our lightweight project management tool for business users.
- You will work at SAP.iO Ruum SRE team and closely with Ruum Engineering team as well.
- You are going to help build and improve CI/CD pipelines, collaborate with engineers to ship new features, and create and improve monitoring dashboards.
- You will also help creating different types of tests and update our configuration scrips.
- You will be exposed to DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineering mindset! You are going to learn how to build, test, and deploy productive applications into the cloud. You will learn how Kubernetes clusters works and how to containerize web applications with Docker.
- You will understand what should be monitored and how to monitor using Prometheus, InfluxDB, Logstash, FluentD, and Kibana.
- You will have a better understanding how components, processes, communication of web apps works in production.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
If you're passionate about being part of growing a startup from it's early days of market entry, learning new technologies and thrive in a dynamic agile environment: Ruum will be the opportunity for you to stretch your talents and be part of something big!
Also you will have chance to work with modern SRE architecture (Kubernetes, AWS, Helm, Jenkins, etc)
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science or related fields
- Computer skills: Experience working with at Linux and command over basic shell scripts
- Experience working with Containerzation and cloud technologies (Docker, AWS, etc) an added plus.
- Experience or knowledge with one of programming languages like (Go, Python, or JS) an added plus.
- Soft skills: communication skills, ability to work in a team, self-motivation, ability to work independently
- Languages: English
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.