Associate Developer (f/m/d) Utilities @SAP Innovative Business Solutions in St. Ingbert
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
You will be part of a larger Utilities project for intercompany data exchange based on SAP MaCo cloud solution. You work in a large team which is widespread and international.
- Your responsibility will be covering all stages and tasks within the entire development cycle (discover, design, deliver)
- You will learn relevant business domain knowledge, while also having the chance to keep up with latest technology trends
- You have solid software development skills with a passion to build quality applications
- You are passionate to gain knowledge about new SAP technologies and digitalization trends
- During the customer project you will work at customer site or in our office remotely
- International mobility
Experience (Role Requirements)
- Degree in computer science or a related subject (such as business informatics, informatics, bioinformatics)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good networking skills and an ability to work in a cultural diverse and virtual team
- Excellent language skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Customer orientation and high-level result-oriented approach
- In order to deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment. You have a high commitment to quality, reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
About the team
At SAP Innovative Business Solutions, our mission is to empower visionary enterprises to achieve their greatest goals through software innovation. Our experts develop unique, leading-edge software solutions in collaboration with our clients – from discovery to delivery – to create tailored, high-value software that is backed by the power of SAP. We make innovation real by using the latest technologies around the Internet of Things, blockchain, artificial intelligence / machine learning, and big data and analytics. And we deliver our solutions quickly by employing an agile development approach.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- St. Ingbert
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.