Project Associate (f/m/d) for Spotlight by SAP in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
We’re looking for a Project Associate to support Spotlight’s business operations to ensure that Spotlight has effective operational and financial procedures as well as superb customer experience in place.
In this role, you will support optimizing Spotlight's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and will support establishing business-relevant KPIs to help our internal start-up grow and scale.
You should be hungry, ambitious and get energized connecting with new people and helping solve their problems with technology. This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new start-up, in a venture capital style incubator, with the backing of one of the most impactful brands in enterprise technology.
- Spearhead strategies to steer Spotlight's future in a positive direction
- Support optimizing Spotlight's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Define and implement business-relevant KPIs
- Participate in expansion activities (corporate alliances, strategic customer meetings, strategic customer events, etc.)
- University degree in business or a comparable field of study
- Strong interest in B2B enterprise cloud software industry
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Ability to work independently in a highly ambiguous setting associated with driving cutting edge products and technologies.
- High interest in innovation and experience working with a cross-functional team
- Fluency in English and German is a must - both written and spoken
- Experience in working in strategic roles
- Experience in start-ups and fast-growing environments
0-2 years of experience in operations and strategy roles. Graduates are welcome!
As Germany’s most valuable company and with more than €25 billion in annual sales, SAP manages an enormous diversity of businesses. However, moving the needle inside of SAP’s dominant enterprise business requires adding more than incremental innovation – it requires the development of massively disruptive organizations and products. The SAP.iO Venture Studio is the internal incubator charged with creating these transformative growth businesses for SAP.
Spotlight is one of SAP.iO’s latest ventures. Its focus is to help enterprises improve their business operations and processes in a data-driven way. Based on SAP’s exclusive data assets, domain knowledge and the latest technologies, we show our customers where their problems are, what to focus on and how to improve their operations and process landscape. We strive to build an insanely great product by building an insanely great team.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.