(Trainee) Monetization Manager: In-Game Sales (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Early Career
Department: Live Games
As a (Trainee) Monetization Manager: In-Game Sales (all genders), you will have the opportunity to create entirely new sales channels. You will manage and take responsibility for selling items in our games Goodgame Empire, Empire: Four Kingdoms, and Big Farm and take the revenues to a new level.
High targets motivate you and help you develop innovative ideas for new sales channels and initiatives. You will work together with our product development team to integrate your ideas into our games and deliver them to the customer. Your initiative, strong communication skills and assertiveness help you to achieve success.
- You are responsible for maximizing the in-game sales for our successful online games (mobile and browser)
- Create new offers and deploy them for our games
- Define action plans for selling virtual goods based on data analytics
- Further development of our sales methods for different in-game occasions
- Collaborate with the international game teams to integrate new contents for sale into existing games
- You have a completed university degree from a business background (or a similar qualification)
- First experience in monetization within gaming industry
- You are passionate about games
- You are self organized, motivated, focused and disciplined
- You like data-driven environments
- You have excellent communication skills
- You communicate confidently in written and spoken English
- Personal and professional growth within our international teams while working with one of the biggest and most successful game developers in Germany
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.