DevOps Engineer (m/f/var.) in Köln
Ein unbefristetes Arbeitsverhältnis bei Europas Vertrauensmarke für den Online-Handel klingt gut? Dann komme jetzt in unser Team von Trusted Shops.
You are a creator, a multi-talent and not satisfied with just one programming language? With your personal technology stack you cover application and web development as well as databases and RESTful Services? You want to make your team more and more autonomous through initiative and commitment and take responsibility for system operations in addition to development?
Then we found each other: "We", are the TRUSTED EXPERTS, a start-up within Trusted Shops. Our mission is to provide online merchants with legal advice so that they can fully concentrate on their core business. In our business unit of 30 people we use modern tools to develop applications for our customers. Here you will complement our product team (currently consisting of 11 employees) and play a key role in the design and implementation of new products and services. Our websites and applications already inspire well over 100,000 active users.
- Administration of Linux servers to ensure the operation of our applications, website and customer accounts
- Monitoring of our systems under the aspects of automation, scalability and IT security
- Development of release processes and build pipelines (continuous integration / continuous delivery)
- Implementation of software releases
- Management of our (first) AWS applications (AWS S3) and determination to further aim towards public clouds
- You´re an expert in all aspects of build tools and build automation under Linux
- You have already gained experience in the fields of container architecture, Kubernetes and orchestration
- Affinity to agile software development processes
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Delivery
- Knowledge of Public Cloud environments is an advantage
- Very good English skills to collaborate with an multinational team
What we offer
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- A flexible working model with home office
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organisation
- Buddy Program - an experienced TS employee, who takes the first steps with you
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Team events, carnival party, christmas party, summer party with you + 1 (or even your whole family)
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures and the possible crediting of an additional day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture, in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
- Sales / Vertrieb, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.