Working Student (f/m/d): S/4HANA GTM Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
On Feb 3 2015 in New York, we launched SAP S/4HANA, a new product and the next generation of the SAP Business Suite, fully built on the SAP HANA in-memory platform. SAP S/4HANA is a new product fully built on the advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX) for mobile devices. SAP S/4HANA brings unprecedent innovations and simplifications to customers, combined with more than 40 years of experience across industries, in a completely reimagined business suite only possible with SAP HANA. The S/4HANA GTM team is driving the Market introduction and roll out to the Regions and has a particular focus on generating new customer relationships and driving innovation adoption.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the S/4HANA GTM team, the student (f/m/d) should focus on supporting the Enablement and Roll-out activities. He/she would work closely with the experts on the team to:
- Create & maintain Enablement Material
- Support & design Enablement Events
- Support overall roll out & delivery process
- Maintaining the internal Publishing Platforms
- Putting together Reporting Results, working on the S/4HANA GTM team will provide a holistic view on Market Introductions and Roll-out activities in the context of Enterprise Applications. The cross-functional team setup of the S/4HANA GTM-team will provide the various views on roles and responsibilities of a market introduction.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Training & Development, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or a related course of study
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook is a must
- Fluency in spoken and written English (mandatory), strong skills in spoken and written German (beneficial)
- Web savvy, proactive individual with strong knowledge on social tools
- Good interpersonal skills (i.e. comfortable with speaking to individuals)
- Ability to interact with diverse project teams / stakeholders
- Good self-organization skills; some project work experience is useful
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#WorkingStudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.