Working Student (f/m/d): Employee Survey & Insights Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Within the SAP Transformation Office, the Experience Management section is based the team vision of Employee Experience Management: We are the Center of Excellence for Experience Management in SAP. We build the bridges between the different XM disciplines CX, EX, PX and BX and offer the business capabilities for XM within SAP.
Within this area, the Employee Survey & Insights Team is the execution and delivery department when it comes to Qualtrics research project implementation and support the SAP business with employee facing surveys and research projects.
- End to end coordination of research initiatives and surveys related to SAP internal stakeholder across all business units and regions
- Working with requesting teams to understand business requirements
- Building and setting up surveys, reports and dashboards in Qualtrics
- Executing surveys including invitations, reminders and closing
- Evaluating survey results
- Creation of comprehensive analysis and reporting of survey results
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: General Business Admin / preferred field(s) of study: Data Science, Market Research, Survey Management
- Having the following computer skills: MS office, Outlook, Qualtrics
- Qualtrics certification is a plus but not must
- Sound knowledge in survey development and survey analysis and strong background in advanced (multivariate) statistics (as a plus)
- Speaking English fluently, German as a plus
- Besides that, you are team player, open for new technology and tasks, flexible, and interested to work in an international environment, creative and “get it done attitude” is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.