Working Student (f/m/d): Management Office SAP HANA & Analytics - Data Management & Platform in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
There is hardly any business that is not affected by the “Data Wave”, but customers struggle with a broad adoption due to the complexity of the solutions and lack of guidance from trusted suppliers.
Most of the enterprise data projects are standalone silos with a limited link into corporate structures. But as the technology gets more and more enterprise ready it is vital to connect them with corporate data governed e.g. in a data warehouse. It can be expected that architectures will need to combine data systems with core business applications.
The HANA & Analytics – Data Management & Platform organization is responsible for core platform services, data management services as well as cloud infrastructure and operations to offer solutions like SAP Analytics Cloud or SAP Data Intelligence. It is also responsible for embedding such solutions into SAP’s core business applications.
Our development teams are mainly located in Walldorf, Germany; Palo Alto/La Crosse, US; Istanbul, Turkey; Brazil, China, India, and others.
The Management Office for the HANA & Analytics – Data Management & Platform organization supports the leadership team with day-to-day business operations. That includes administration, project management, controlling / human resources / reporting, strategy and communications.
As working student in the Management Office, you will work with an international team and support the following tasks:
- Prepare meetings, write meeting minutes, track action items
- Take over administrative tasks (scheduling of meetings, maintaining user access rights, creating / updating distribution lists…)
- Support project management activities (progress tracking, milestones, goals reached)
- Support regular reporting of metrics / KPIs (customer, product, engineering, controlling…), that includes also creating reports with SAP (like SAP Analytics Cloud) and non-SAP (like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) tools
- Support creation of presentations, newsletters and web pages (Wiki, SAP JAM etc.)
Your assignments will give you unique insights into how a global development organization delivers continuous innovations in products like SAP Analytics Cloud or SAP Data Intelligence.
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: computer science, business management or related discipline
- Computer skills: excellent skills in Microsoft Office products (including formulas/macros), basic programming skills are beneficial, basic skills with SAP analytics products is beneficial
- Language skills: proficient in English, German skills are optional
- Soft skills: team player, creative, reliable, flexible, able to work independently, willing to learn new things / open minded
- Others: basic SAP technology knowhow is a plus
- Minimum Availability required ~15-20 hours/week; preferred duration of the contract: over 6 months
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.