Working Student/Intern (f/m/d) Operations and HR Support for Data Intelligence-Machine Learning Team in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Data Intelligence-Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
SAP Data Intelligence-Machine Learning is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with machine learning and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data. The team is one of the AI technologies within the SAP Cloud Platform AI unit. The DI-ML team is located in Germany, Italy, Singapore, India and the US and exemplifies a start-up like, innovative work environment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The SAP Data Intelligence-Machine Learning team is looking for a highly-motivated individual to support a team of experts including developers, data scientist, and architects with a variety of administration tasks. You will be working closely with both management and individual team members to ensure smooth operations and help improve the existing processes. To success in this role you will need to have good communication and organizational skills and a strong desire to dive into new areas and drive them to completion. We offer a young an international working environment with flat hierarchies in the heart of Berlin (Hackescher Markt).
As a Working Student/Intern for Operations and HR in Berlin, you will support the team with organizational and administrative tasks such as:
- Organization of meetings and internal events, such as team events
- Supporting the recruiting, hiring and onboarding/offboarding process, like screening of CVs, scheduling of interviews, candidate correspondence, return of equipment, etc.
- Internal communication, e.g. updating internal website, preparation of internal Newsletter and presentations
- Perform general administrative tasks and reporting
- Coordination of travel arrangements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business, Marketing, Communications
- Computer skills: Work experience with MS Office
- Language skills: English (fluent both spoken and in writing), German is desirable
- Soft skills: Outstanding organizational and time management skills to support the team keeping timelines and reaching milestones; ability to work independently; demonstrating commitment and a sense of responsibility; excellent team player and communicator
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
First work experience in an administrative and HR related field is preferred.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.