Team/Project Assistant (f/m/d) for SAP Graph in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Graph is a unified API layer across the products of SAP’s Intelligent Suite. It provides an easy to use entity model that can be used to build new extensions and applications using SAP data. It is one of the top three products being developed in the technology area of SAP. Join us to be part of the growing product and help deliver SAP Graph to the market.
The SAP Graph team is looking for a highly-motivated individual to support a team of experts including developers, designers, and architects with a variety of administration tasks. You will be working closely with both management and individual team members in order to ensure smooth operations and help improve the existing processes. To succeed in this role, you will need to have good communication and organizational skills and a strong desire to dive into new areas and drive them to completion.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing calendar, e-mails and correspondence (internal/external) for the Head of SAP Graph on his behalf
- Preparation, execution and follow up of strategic meetings or workshops with key internal stakeholders and customers
- Supporting the recruiting, hiring and onboarding process, like screening of CVs, scheduling of interviews, candidate correspondence
- Supporting project management related tasks (e.g. reporting, process and quality improvements, coordination of program management activities)
- Internal communication, e.g. updating the internal website, composing of content for newsletters, preparation of presentations
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on or strong interest in business administration, human resources or similar field or completed apprenticeship in a similar field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills internally as well as customer-facing
- Highly flexible, able to work and thrive in a rapidly changing environment, able to handle uncertainty and frequent changes
- Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent executer, gets the job done in a positive, reliable and encouraging manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint),
- Excellent English and German language skills - written and verbal
- Experience in working in the software industry, Interest in latest technologies
- Knowledge about SAP internal administration tools
- International experience
We are looking for an outstanding individual with work experience in project management and administration tasks. Graduates welcome!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.