Working Student/Intern (f/m/d): Sales & Marketing Support: SAP Ruum in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Ruum by SAP is on a mission to bring process automation to everybody in the enterprise. We are the flagship product of the SAP.iO Venture Studio, an Incubation Unit within SAP, the world market leader in Enterprise Software and Germany’s most valuable company. We’re a 30 people team, lean and laser-focused, with a big vision: simplifying and automating work for a billion users across the globe.
We can promise you exciting and challenging work alongside a team of insanely talented, motivated and diverse people. At Ruum, we empower students to take responsibility and drive own projects that impact our success. Most importantly, we are super committed to help you learn and grow to achieve whatever you want in your career.
As a working student (f/m/d) or an intern (f/m/d) in our Go To Market Team, you’ll have the chance to:
- Help our Sales and Business Development with Lead generation and qualification
- Support Marketing with Content generation & campaign execution
- Support Customer Success with our beta program, customer onboarding and growth initiatives
- Drive internal strategic & operations topics
- Customer obsession: You genuinely care about our users and customers, and you understand this as the #1 key factor for building world-class products
- Marketing & Sales experience: You bring some early experiences in the Sales / Marketing / Customer success domain
- Growth mindset: You love to learn, you know what world class means in your domain, and you apply a methodology of test, measure and learn to everything you do
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences (Preferred fields of study: Business Administration & Management)
- Language skills: Fluent in English
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.