Working Student (f/m/d): Integration Technology & Testing at SAP IT in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
How do our customers get access to our SAP Cloud Software? And when exactly? And with how many users? Our team Entitlement Management from SAP IT Services addresses exactly these questions! We ensure that our SAP customers can easily get and access their purchased SAP Cloud Software.
In our team you will:
- Transform the existing cloud software provisioning processes into a state-of-the art automated cloud delivery process for our customers
- Introduce technically our new cloud product SAP Entitlement Management within SAP
- Work with our development team to establish new integration scenarios across different systems
- Test developed functionality together with our team
- Learn how to work agile with SCRUM in reality
- Experience and good knowledge with integration / interface technologies, preferably SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI) and integration flows (iFlow)
- First experience with testing tools such as Worksoft or Postman
- First experience in Scrum methodology and the JIRA tool
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Excellent degrees during studies in computer science, information technology, software engineering or similar IT studies
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.