QA Technician (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Early Career
Department: Quality Assurance
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a QA Technician (all genders) you will test our games and systems to ensure that they keep on improving. You will become an expert on our games and will work in an international, committed team.
- Test the alpha versions of our games and systems on the basis of predefined test plans and internal guidelines
- Ensure optimal performance of our games with respect to functionality and text quality
- Produce detailed bug reports in accordance with the guidelines of our Quality Assurance
- Become an expert on our games in order to assist new colleagues with their work
- Give feedback to our development teams with respect to game design and gameplay
- Support our team in developing and optimizing test plans
- Several years of testing experience, ideally in gaming or a similar industry
- High level of quality awareness, skilled at analyzing problems and utilizing relevant knowledge
- Good eye for detail and precision, resilient and stress resistant
- In-depth technical understanding, very good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of game mechanics and of browser and mobile apps, and ideally basic programming knowledge as well
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.