User Acquisition Manager (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Level: Experienced Professionals
We are hiring!
For promoting our live games as well as the launch and scaling of new game titles, we are looking for you to support our marketing team. Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence with intensive online advertising in many countries. Our campaigns achieve more than 12 billion ad impressions per month. As a User Acquisition Manager (all genders), you will supervise our partner networks and will be responsible for acquiring new customers. You are communicative and have already demonstrated outstanding negotiation skills in an international environment.
- Plan and manage online marketing campaigns to acquire new players worldwide for our mobile games. You will be responsible for your own budget (games and countries)
- Work closely with our product teams to develop the best user acquisition and testing strategies - Basically own the game and drive the product to success
- Manage strong relationships with advertising media partners such as Facebook, Snapchat etc.
- Work closely with other marketing teams and other departments (e.g. Game Studios, Creative Art Team, BI team)
- Support the continuous development of our marketing analytics and ad tech stack
- Hands on experience in mobile performance marketing (experience in gaming is a plus)
- Solid experience with handling self service social media platforms like Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc.
- Analytical skills and mindset - Challenging our strongest BI team and working with them to take the game to next level - Profound Excel knowledge is required
- You are self-motivated, proactive, dedicated and organized
- You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles
- You are a good team player and a strong communicator, with good negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Personal and professional growth within our international teams while working with one of the biggest and most successful game developers in Germany
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.