SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team is part of the technology development organization and delivers the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP). CAP has the goal to provide an effective, efficient, and elegant way to develop business services and applications on SAP Business Technology Platform. It’s based on a new implementation of the Core Data Services (CDS) concept. You can find more information on our website: https://cap.cloud.sap/
You will be working closely together with our user assistance experts supporting our development teams in Walldorf and Bangalore.
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic student to join our team.
You will support the development team in creating user assistance content and tutorials. Your activities will include testing our sample applications and providing enablement material. We are looking for someone who likes to take the initiative and who is passionate about user assistance. After an initial on-the-job training, your tasks will include:
- Creating and updating product documentation and tutorials
- Asking for and implementing feedback for our deliverables
- Testing sample applications with Node.js, Java, Spring, SQLite…
- Using analytics tools to improve the deliverables
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) who …
- Is enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Is eager to deeply analyze and understand application development
- Wants to continuously learn, improve & innovate
- Preferably, you also have some social media skills
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: computer science, business informatics or related fields
- Beneficial: Experience with Git/GitHub
- Beneficial: Modern IDEs like VS Code
- Beneficial: interest in programming models, frameworks, SDKs, Cloud application development
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German
- Soft skills: Good team player, eager to learn new Cloud technologies
- Besides that, you are reliable, organized and have very good communication skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.