Working Student (f/m/d) Partner Portfolio Strategy in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Portfolio Augmentation and Roadmap Acceleration Team is part of SAP’s Global Partner Organization. Goal of that team is to:
• Enable SAP and our software partners to strategically augment SAP’s solution portfolio and product roadmaps
• Accelerate the time-to-innovation for the customers of the SAP Ecosystem
• Enable both SAP and our software partners to unlock new growth and IP generation opportunities
Development Partner Management acts as single point of contact and trusted advisor for colleagues on all levels in the development organization. Offering best-practices advice on SAP partnering processes involving product assets / 3rd party software and taking an active stand in the ongoing development of same.
The team provides services such as:
• Central counterpart to development units, partner management, Licensing, Legal and others on development partner related topics
• Running/ supporting strategic projects with partner portfolio and innovation relevance
• Providing process governance and ownership of development partner related frameworks
• Ensuring knowledge sharing via events and other information sources
• Reviewing development partner contracts for the Board office and L1 management
• Executive support on Development Partner engagements as trusted advisor on partnering decisions, negotiation and execution
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Full responsibility of our team marketing and communication channels (e.g. Team Jam, WIKI)
• Autonomously organize internal and external events
• Tackle data consistency and harmonization opportunities like e.g. contract and partner database administration and enhancement
• Reliable support during strategic project execution
• Supporting other operational and functional tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied science
- Field of studies: Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields
- Computer skills: Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills
- Language skills: German and English, full professional working
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Ability to ramp-up quickly on new topics with high complexity
- Reliable, pro-active, open-minded and highly structured working method
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.