Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Transformation Office - Portfolio Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Transformation Office, as part of the Office of the CEO, aims to build tomorrow’s SAP and drive the company-wide focus on Customer Success. To achieve this goal, the Transformation Office supports SAP’s lines of business to drive simplification and works closely together with the Best Run TopX programs. The Best Run TopX Programs represent ten different programs focusing on the end-to-end transformation of SAP. Therefore, portfolio management touches upon all areas of the company from development, over Marketing, Pre-Sales and Sales to HR and Finance.
We are looking for an ambitious working student to support the SAP Transformation Office with the management of the Best Run TopX Portfolio.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student (f/m/d) in the SAP Transformation Office, you will support the team in the management of the Best Run TopX Portfolio.
Your specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support the management of Portfolio and Business Deliverable items within Atlassian JIRA
- Support building reporting dashboards using Atlassian’s JIRA
- Support general management of Best Run TopX JIRA Project, including access management and end-user support
- Gain an understanding of the specific requirements of an end-to-end Portfolio process to better support the team
- Manage cross program steering topics, e.g., value capturing for Digital Boardroom
- Be keen on becoming an active member of an ambitious team and on learning new skills
For all tasks, a high degree of professionalism is expected.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business/Organizational Studies, Information Technology… any interdisciplinary studies welcome!
- Language skills: fluent English (mandatory), fluent German (highly preferred)
- Some experience in project management and controlling
- Prior experience with Atlassian JIRA is a plus
- High level of proactivity and self-organization
- Good attention to detail; well organized
- Creative thinking
- Curious, involved, motivated to go the extra mile
- Flexibility and readiness to learn new skills
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.