Working Student/ Intern (f/m/d): GreenToken - Software Development in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
GreenToken uses 3 concepts of blockchain, tokenisation and mass balance to prove good (Sustainable? Ethical? No deforestation?) raw material supply chains from the bad. No onein the world has designed a system to trace raw materials, all the current traceability solutions concentrate on finished goods.
Your day to day role will be helping the technical lead based in Potsdam realise this vision through your coding skills and make it fit for purpose for our SAP customers.
- Being a key member of the project from strart to finished product.
- Work with the existing development teams based out of Potsdam and Toronto to build the GreenToken product.
- You will be able to learn and understand the novel tokenised, mass balanced chain of custody approach that GreenToken is bringing to raw material supply chain transparency.
- You will be able to learn and understand different raw material supply chains such as palm oil, plastic waste for recycling, artisanal gold, wood fibre & paper pulp, carbon credits etc.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages, especially blockchain technologies.
- You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- You have a Computer Science degree, or are currently studying an IT related subject.
- You have experience with full-stack development, especially JSON, Blockchain and UX. SAP BBS an advantage.
- You are passionate about sustainability; You want to use your technical skills to bring about a profound change in the way consumers choose sustainable products over non sustainable.
- Ideally, you have had experience delivering to project plans and tight timelines.
- You have an innovative mindset – you are aware of the fast changing IT landscape, especially around blockchain developments and is confident to suggest new innovative ways to achieve product features.
- Ideally, you have prior experience in the Enterprise Cloud software industry
- Supply chains are global and so are we. We are distributed across the world. Willingness to join calls outside the 9am-5pm work day.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.