Android Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d) in Ulm
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for an Android Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
With our focus switching to digital products, our mobile applications team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate and motivated developers (m/f/d) who can help us create top class apps. As a Mobile App developer (m/f/d) at Liebherr, you will be in charge of deciding architecture topics, developing code and ensuring that our product has the best quality. You will share the product ownership and your passion for software development with others at Liebherr. You will join our agile tech squads and work in close collaboration with other developers (m/f/d), UX (m/f/d), testers (m/f/d) and product owners (m/f/d) to understand and develop new features.What you will do
- Develop mobile applications together with other team members
- Support App Stores releases and upgrades
- Collaborate with backend team to develop the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers (m/f/d) when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers (m/f/d) and work on bugs
- Continuously work to improve the Agile development process
What we believe will help you excel in this role:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related area
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development
- You have at least 3 years of experience with mobile application development in native environments
- You can demonstrate experience with backend communication
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You can speak, understand, read and write in English fluently
- It’s a bonus, if you can demonstrate experience with Kotlin programming language
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Please note that your application will not be processed in our holiday period from 03.08.2020 to 23.08.2020.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Technik / Elektronik, Maschinenbau / Ingenieur
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.