Working student (f/m/d): Cloud Bookings COE in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Center of Expertise (CoE) for Cloud Bookings is a special unit within the Topline Team of the Cloud Controlling CoE, acting as trusted business partner for SAPs Finance (e.g. LOB CFOs), Portfolio and Cloud Business organization. The team actively engages in steering SAP’s strive for operational excellence. Hereby, a high-quality standard in analysis, reporting and supporting educated decision-making is essential to succeed.
- Review and compile Bookings Information from ISP, COPA and CRM data extracts
- Access sales booking information and process into SAP systems
- Apply commercial policy and guidelines to all bookings to ensure accuracy
- Execute the termination process and calculation of de-bookings for cloud contracts
- Engage fellow team members to ensure accuracy
- Compile reporting metrics and preform analysis for Business and Commission Reporting
- Ensure internal and external audit compliance
- Currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Studying preferably in the fields: applied sciences in Business Administration with focus on Finance & Controlling with very good results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- High personal level of quality awareness
- Analytically skilled
- Highly results driven
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- First working experience in the area of Finance & Controlling would be a plus
- First working experience at SAP would be a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.