WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you a manager looking for new challenges in a technically innovative, creative working environment with worldwide project business? Then this position could be just right for you!
Increasingly complex high-tech systems such as ship bridges, flight cockpits or modern military vehicle systems require well-trained personnel for safe and effective operation. For more than 40 years, Rheinmetall has therefore been developing simulation and training systems for military and civilian users in the naval, aviation and army sectors. A central component of every simulator are the visual systems.
At this important key position we are looking for you to take over the technical and disciplinary management of the "Visual Systems and Databases" development department. The department comprises several groups with a total of approx. 35 employees and trainees.
Your tasks include:
- Responsibility for the strategic and technological orientation of the development of visual systems, database technologies and 3D content for military and civilian training simulators in the fields of naval/nautics, flight and army
- Impulses for future developments in the visualization environment, oriented on the latest trends in the simulation and gaming markets
- Responsible control of the department's project management within a complex matrix organization, for the integration of visualization solutions in simulators all over the world
- Personnel, budget and cost responsibility as well as planning, organization and resource management for the area of responsibility
- Ensuring continuous personnel development in line with current and future project requirements
- Resource planning and prioritization in consideration of project requirements
- Collaboration in the strategic orientation and product management of the business unit