Quality Associate (f/m/d) for SAP Conversational AI (CAI) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
SAP Conversational AI (CAI) is part of the SAP Business Services Unit. The aim of CAI is to bring the conversational interface to any SAP Products as well as deliver a great Machine-Learning based Bot Building platform to any enterprise that wants to leverage conversation in their business. SAP CAI comes from the acquisition and merger of Recast.ai and SAP’s own digital assistant team of SAP CoPilot. It is now a +100 Product Unit with teams in Germany (Walldorf), France (Paris), India (Bangalore) and the US (Palo Alto).
You will work as associate quality engineer in an agile scrum team working on a core component of the Conversational AI bot runtime.
As a member of our development team you will:
- Test our CAI Bot Building Platform together with product owners, engineers and the Lead Quality Manager in our team in Walldorf
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle by participating in test execution, test maintenance, and improving our testing environment
- Take responsibility for the tasks you are assigned to and take considered decisions regarding the testing experience and implement a highly automated test experience and functionalities including our CI/CD based pipeline
- Collaborate with other testers, process-experts and experts around natural language processing to further evolve and ensure the high-quality standards of the conversational user experience
- Exceptional Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- Willingness to work on, maintain, and improve our testing environment with a strong focus on automation
- Knowledge about Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts
- Knowledge about development environments and tools, like GitHub, Maven and Jenkins
- Willingness to execute, analyze, and implement test automation scripts
- Structured and self-organized working style with a strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with virtual, international and cross-functional development teams
- Ability to understand and communicate confidently and clearly about complex topics
- Team spirit, excellent team player, self-motivated, passionate about technology
- Very good German and English skills (written and spoken) to foster clear communication and alignments
- Experience in agile and lean development processes (Scrum)
- Good knowledge in Unix and Windows operating systems, combined with experience in shell scripting for testing
- Ability to generate qualified testing reports
- Knowledge in SAP business products/solutions like S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, C/4HANA, Digital Support Experience is a plus
- Passion for technology and interest in the domains of machine learning and natural language processing is a plus
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art bot building platforms, like SAP Conversational AI is a plus
- Graduates with up to 2 years of work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.