WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Changing environmental conditions, scenarios and threats as well as the associated complexity of modern air traffic systems require well-trained personnel - especially in critical situations. Rheinmetall Electronics in Bremen is developing simulators for this purpose, enabling users to receive highly realistic training - and thus prepare for upcoming missions. These include: computer-aided training, procedure and system trainers, cockpit procedures, maintenance trainers through to full-mission simulators and networked tactical simulators.
As a System Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on Synthetic Enviroment, you will work on the development of complete training solutions for aircraft using state-of-the-art technologies (AI, VR/AR) and modern methods of agile software development. Take advantage of the opportunity to apply your knowledge in an international, agile team environment and to develop yourself personally.
If you want to learn more about flight simulation at Rheinmetall Electronics:
Your tasks include:
- Creation of system architectures and architectures for subsystems in the field of flight simulation
- Design, implementation and integration of software in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
- Creation of implementation, integration and testing concepts
- Management or cooperation with a team of developers
- Creation of concepts and effort estimations in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation