WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Changing environmental conditions, scenarios and threats as well as the associated complexity of modern air traffic systems require well-trained personnel - especially in critical situations. Rheinmetall Electronics in Bremen is developing simulators for this purpose, enabling users to receive highly realistic training - and thus prepare for upcoming missions. These include: computer-aided training, procedure and system trainers, cockpit procedures, maintenance trainers through to full-mission simulators and networked tactical simulators.
As a System Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on Synthetic Enviroment, you will work on the development of complete training solutions for aircraft using state-of-the-art technologies (AI, VR/AR) and modern methods of agile software development. Take advantage of the opportunity to apply your knowledge in an international, agile team environment and to develop yourself personally.
Your tasks include:
- Creation of system architectures and architectures for subsystems in the field of flight simulation
- Design, implementation and integration of software in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
- Creation of implementation, integration and testing concepts
- Management or cooperation with a team of developers
- Creation of concepts and effort estimations in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation