WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The BOXER 8x8 armoured vehicle has been developed in a joint co-operation programme between Germany and the Netherlands by the international consortium ARTEC GmbH in Munich, Germany. ARTEC is a joint-venture of Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG, Rheinmetall Military Vehicles GmbH and Rheinmetall Defence Nederland B.V. ARTEC is the prime contractor responsible for the BOXER Programme, the co-ordination of series production and the focal point for export. Annual sales are normally between 200 and 300 million EUR and as of November 2019 more than 1,200 BOXER vehicles have been contracted.
- Support to Safety Manager in preparation, conduct and close follow-on actions for safety meetings with Main-Subcontractors and Customer
- Conduct of safety analysis incl. creation and maintenance of FTAs, FMEA, FMEDA etc.
- Support to Safety Manager in managing safety technical interfaces between specific systems within the industrial consortium
- Maintain and use Systems Engineering management tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Conduct reviews of safety artefacts
- Support to Safety Manager in legislation compliance activities