WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The complexity of modern naval platforms and the growing range of missions require well-trained seafarers - especially in critical situations. With its simulators, Rheinmetall offers comprehensive training solutions for civilian and military applications.
We develop training simulators for areas ranging from ship command and navigation, marine engineering and cargo loading to submarine training or e-learning solutions.
If you want to learn more about our training solutions:
As a DevOps Engineer/ Software Developer (m/f/d) in marine simulation you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining and improving cross-platform build systems (C++/Java/Cmake/Maven)
- Administration and maintenance of the Build-IT (Windows/Linux)
- Documentation of the build systems and architecture
- Monitoring of nightly builds for various software projects
- Creation, maintenance and documentation of software release status
- Mapping of new software architecture models to the build system
- Integration of software components into runtime systems
- Integration and debugging support for component teams in the system context
- Development and maintenance of system-related software modules in the Windows operating system