Team Lead Talent Acquisition Int./Glob. (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
- Reporting into the Global Director Talent Acquisition.
- Lead, and manage and mentor a team of recruiters who are responsible for high-volume, high-speed hiring goals.
- Personally carry a reduced requisition load, leading your team by example, demonstrating how all HelloFresh best practices can be applied to achieve successful results.
- Maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually champion streamlined practices or identify opportunities to improve the process, speed, and quality of talent brought into the organization.
- Track team performance using data and analytics to ensure the success of the Talent Acquisition team against OKRs and KPIs.
- Use data to provide meaningful insights for your team and stakeholders.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of hiring plans in accordance with the workforce plan and with the best efficiency for cost-per-hire.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to reinforce and improve the recruitment process; provide ongoing coaching and development.
- Collaborate with TA peers and Director to continue developing our Talent Acquisition strategy to support our business needs and contribute to the overall talent strategy
- Partner with the business and people team regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning.
- Managing our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Assist with the preparation of our annual recruitment budget.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future TA job openings.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- 8+ years’ experience as Talent Acquisition professional recruiting for high-change, high-growth companies.
- 2+ years leading and coaching recruiters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Proven experience in working with different ATS, GreenHouse is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and collaborative work style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Ability to be both hands-on and strategic: willing to take on recruitment activities, while also being able to delegate to and provide direction to a small team.
- Proven track record in creating and executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.