Data & Automation Analyst Intern DACH (m/f/d) in Berlin
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
As a Data & Automation Analyst Intern for HelloFresh DACH, we want you to support us in our efforts to automate data processes throughout all departments and to help make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
- You will help the entire DACH organisation identify, automate and consolidate data-driven processes to improve productivity and decrease error potential
- You will enable teams of the HelloFresh DACH market to translate data into actionable insights by creating data processing tools, pipelines and dashboards. We also need your support in constantly adjusting them to the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- You will accompany Marketing and Operations departments in data sourcing as well as exploration processes
- You will provide accurate and insightful data analyses for different teams, explain and interpret your findings to them
- You will have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art Analysis Tools to generate insights for our teams
- You can prove that you are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications and tools
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking
- Very good SQL skills
- Solid skills in visualization Tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- First experience in solving problems programmatically with Python
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- You're interested in a longterm internship (at least 4 months)
- A basic level of German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is a must
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your visa, availability and earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.