Associate Director of Engineering (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our .
- Lead Tech Teams to achieve their goals of delivering true value on an ongoing basis to our costumers, and measure the results every step of the way
- Set and ensure the upholding of high standards in Engineering Practices, across all domains (quality, scalability, customer focus, etc.)
- Collaborate effectively with Product, Design and Business counterparts, towards a common goal of building HelloFresh Supply Chain Tooling Backbone
- Be part of the Supply Chain Engineering leadership, and collaborate on setting the strategy, vision and goals, that will ultimately drive the success of multiple engineering squads
- Take ownership of hiring, inspiring, managing, and growing cross-functional engineering teams, ensuring every team member has adequate growth opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- Background in senior hands-on engineering positions and strong understanding on engineering practices
- Experience managing a team of engineers and/or team of teams.
- Readiness to dive deep into specific domains, while working together to problem solve with one or many engineering teams
- Ability and drive to convert technical knowledge and leadership skill into achievable business goals
- Pragmatic mindset and ability to deal with ambiguous input
- Experience breaking down complex topics into simple blocks and communicating those to non-technical counterparts.
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.