Digital Marketing Associate (m/f/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose & Objective of Position
The Digital marketing associate works within the Global Education team reporting directly to the Global Education Online Manager responsible for the web shop. In this capacity the associate will
support the SAP Training Shop () through digital marketing, web analysis, data maintenance and operational support.
- Upload and maintain website content via CMS for the Education Training Web shop
- Request, co-ordinate, maintain translations of all global content.
- Support system and tool testing and generate and maintain training and process documents.
Performance & Analytics
- Weekly & Monthly revenue and website performance reports
- Publish reports and KPIs that allow to monitor the results of initiatives
- Implement efficient processes to increase tracking and analytics efficiency on all digital channels
- Together with your international colleagues, you will derive the local tracking and analytics strategy for the market units.
- Assist the regional teams in interpreting the tracking results in order to derive strategies, potentials and fields of action from them.
Digital marketing, traffic & conversion
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the Education training website.
- Work with global marketing teams to co-ordinate cross channel alignment
- Provide recommendations on a range of digital marketing techniques including SEO
- Analyse web shop traffic and identify search and meta data improvements to improve site traffic and conversion rates
- Review new technologies and keep the team at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identify, extract and maintain key data of targeted customers for demand generation campaigns
- Develop a concrete action plan for the market units and you will be responsible for its implementation and control.
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- A/B and MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the SAP Training and enablement.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English. Other languages a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Expert of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, access) is required
- Experience with digital marketing tools (Adobe analytics, conductor, Google Search console etc).
- Experience in digital marketing of an ecommerce sales channel
- Self-driven, problem solver, result focused and ability to work with low direct supervision
- Ability to learn and execute many tasks at the same time
- Masters level
- Experience with content management, ecommerce, web analysis and MS office tools
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?