SAP Services & Support Events & Communication Operations Associate (m/f/d) - limited for 6 months in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Services and Support is guided by the overall vision of SAP: to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. We are committed to helping SAP achieve its promise to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is dedicated to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
In this context the Events & Communications team’s mission is to foster Digital Transformation through strong dialogue with employees, customers and external stakeholders in our markets. By uniting event management, marketing, communications and transformation support, we enable strategy execution and create a unique value proposition of DBS.
The Events & Communications team is a supporting unit responsible for cross functional topics e.g.:
- Strong employee communications & change management
- Define, maintain and execute the Services and Support Event Strategy and monitor the event landscape for internal and external events
- Establish and drive Diversity & Inclusion activities
- Customer-facing marketing and communications
- Establish an intense governance across the unit
- Engage in transformational consulting projects
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Preparation of meetings with external and internal stakeholders
- Organization of internal events
- Plan and coordinate all relevant processes supporting the Events & Communications’ Organization
- Set up, planning, controlling and execution of assigned special tasks / project work
- Topic-specific communication (JAM groups, Corporate Portal)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master degree in business administration
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Excellent organization skills and a high level of professionalism and flexibility
- Good understanding of the business processes in large and global organizations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with internal and external customers
- Experience as a project assistant is welcome
- Proven organizational experience
- Experience in international communications
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.