Working Student (f/m/d): Center of Expertise (CoE) - Global Controlling Organization in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within the Global Controlling Organization, the Center of Expertise (CoE) for Controlling Master Data & Revenue Controlling Governance is responsible to provide consistent Controlling master data, selective services for other financial master data as well as governance of revenue allocation processes, the respective redesign and quality assurance. We are driving the transformation of new Business models and continuous change into a stable and likewise flexible master data & revenue process infrastructure to respond to changing steering and reporting requirements. With governance, standardization and technical enhancement we are aiming for further increase efficiency. Additionally, the team is supporting the group related closing processes.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support in the preparation and maintenance of Controlling Master Data
- Assist in the preparation, run, analysis and adjustment of Controlling Revenue Processes
- Contribute to Month-end / Quarter-end Closing Processes for SAP Group
- Support in Controlling specific projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied sciences in Business Administration with focus on Finance & Controlling with very good results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both, English and German
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint), first experience with SAP ERP / SAP BW would be beneficial
- High personal level of quality awareness
- Analytically skilled
- Highly result driven
- Ability to work in a team
- First working experience in the area of Finance & Controlling would be a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?