Working Student (m/f/d): Developer Identity & Search in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Identity & Search team is a part of the IT Services organization. Identity & Search is an essential pillar of SAP’s Web Platform internally and externally; and hence plays and integral role in SAP’s strategy to become the Intelligent Enterprise. The team will leverage SAP Technology and 3rd Party Tools to deliver an intelligent search solution. The team collaborates closely with our Standard Development units in all innovation phases including prototype development, piloting new solutions, and development of new and existing products and solutions to take advantage of the latest technologies and trends.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Working Student – Developer Identity & Search, you will be working in a fast-paced technical environment and actively shaping SAP’s Web Platform (internally and externally). The candidate will contribute to a SCRUM team and work in an agile setup.
Your role will have the following tasks:
- Contribute to our build processes and auto deployments
- Provisioning of infrastructures in various cloud platforms, e.g. SAP Cloud Platform
- Implementing and optimizing of deploy processes
- Support automated test coverage
- Develop with the team on an innovative search solution
- Installation, configuration and operating of an high quality cloud application
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Administration
- Software Development (e.g. Java, Java Script, Angular, React, HTML5, Ruby, Python)
- Linux, Windows and networking knowledge
- Good understanding of modern automation, build and cloud technologies (Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
- Understanding for cloud infrastructures
- Understanding for software build- and deployment processes
- Ability to adopt new technology quickly
- Language skills: English, German
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Dieses Jobangebot teilen
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.