(Junior) Developer (f/m/d) SAP Cloud Platform Security Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
74% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Therefore, customers moving their businesses to the Cloud count on SAP to secure their data.
The SAP Cloud Platform allows customers to manage and develop applications in public and private clouds. As such it supports the growing interconnection of business processes, devices and machines through the Internet. Applications developed and operated by customers, partners and SAP itself can leverage a variety of services ranging from the Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry based core, over backing- up to integration services.
The services provided by the Cloud Platform Security department help operators as well as application developers to secure the platform. The topics we focus on are authentication and Single Sign-On, authorization management, prevention of injection attacks, cryptographic key management, digital signatures, secure communication, virus scanner interfaces as well as security libraries for application developers.
As a developer in our department you will
- design and develop robust and secure platform services on top of the Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry based technology layer
- ensure your code is running reliably on the platform
- integrate the services with other services and support adoption by applications
- consume and contribute to Open Source projects and interact with the community
- share your knowledge regularly with colleagues and customers
If you …
- are interested in information security
- are enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- love to deeply analyze and understand software
- have a goal-oriented and accurate style of working
- maybe even have fun breaking the security of things
- then you are a perfect fit and we are happy to receive your application.
- Working with us you will be part of an agile team working in DevOps mode located in Walldorf. We emphasize teamwork and a trust-based work attitude. Collaboration with other teams in an international environment will be a regular part of your work. Applying your programming skills, you will learn how to secure SAP’s major platforms running on cutting edge technology stacks. This way you will be able to continuously extend your knowledge.
Required skills (must have)
- A good university degree (bachelor, diploma, master, PhD) in computer science or related fields like software engineering, physics or mathematics. Similar qualifications are welcome as well.
- Fluent in German and English language - verbal and written
Preferred skills (good to have)
- Skills in state-of-the-art development frameworks like Spring/Spring-Boot or Node.js
- Development experience in open-source software projects
- Knowledge about information security domains is an advantage. Examples are authentication, authorization, web application security, cryptography…
Experience in agile development practices (e.g. Scrum) is an advantage as well
This is an entry level position for upcoming or recent graduates with a maximum of 2 years work experience. Job related experience (e.g. internships, working student jobs) is beneficial.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.