Executive Administration Associate Assistant (f/m/d) S/4 Enterprise Architecture & Cross-Engineering in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The unit of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering provides Application Architecture as well Enterprise Architecture support and guidance to the development LoBs of the S/4HANA unit. In addition, this unit delivers S/4HANA Cloud Foundation and S/4HANA Cloud User Experience developments that are leveraged by all S/4HANA development LoBs. To expand the experience of the S/4HANA organization, a new team with focus on Cloud Native Incubation is established (EUREKA). To ensure quality and a smooth delivery of S/4HANA we provide central guidance, orchestration and testing services for the entire S/4HANA organization.
To support the Head of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering with a variety of day-to-day administrative and planning tasks, as well as smaller special projects, we are hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant. This position will report into the Head of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering.
Assignments involve work of complex nature, requiring short turn-around times and discretion. Some tasks require detailed knowledge of S/4HANA operations and organizational procedures to be successful.
The Administrative Assistant also handles the calendar from the Head of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering (including detailed meeting planning, conference calls, travel arrangements), as well as internal & external correspondence. The administrative assistant also proactively assists with projects as needed and is comfortable presenting the results to smaller groups. It’s required to bring integrity & intrinsic motivation for delivering results, as well as passion for our team’s success. Very good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is required as the tools are used on regular basis. Additional requirements:
- High level of flexibility and enthusiasm for the projects on hand with a high commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Well-structured and good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills; Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- The administrative assistant for this organizational unit will also be required to manage projects and ongoing assignments in a self-sufficient way. Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
- Fully manages the calendar of Head of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering
- Filing travel and expense reports
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, as well as meeting and event planning
- Scheduling of conference calls
- Setting up customer/prospect meetings (internal and external)
- Produces spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations as needed per project
- Participates in and coordinates team meetings/events
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administrations in combination with information technology (focus on Controlling is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in a business administration role outside of SAP
- 1+ years of work experience at SAP in a strong customer-oriented role
- At least one internship at a manufacturing, automotive or utilities company
- Successful in working with different audiences at the executive and team level
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.