Developer Associate (f/m/d) for Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
With the development of Integrated Business Planning, Supply Chain Planning Engineering has developed one of the most successful SAP cloud products and recently won the SAP Product Excellence Award. Together with S/4HANA Produce being a key pillar of SAP´s strategy, both teams will form the future of SAP´s Planning and Produce applications. This will give you the opportunity to benefit from further growth of Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
As Developer Associate you will be dealing with the complete lifecycle of development mentored by an experienced teammate:
- You design and implement appealing solutions using latest tools and frameworks
- You collaborate with product owners and designers to understand user requirements
- You contribute actively to the analysis and optimization of existing software components
- You assure high quality and stability with automated and manual tests
- You work in a cross-functional team employing an iterative, incremental approach
- You adopt new technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, information technology, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- Fluent in German and good English language skills, in both written and spoken
- Solid programming skills in at least one language like ABAP, JAVA, C++ or similar
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of the HANA database (SQL, SQL script procedures, CDS views etc.)
- Some exposure to business processes in manufacturing in an internship, holiday job or similar
We are looking for candidates who are either about to graduate or have already graduated, and who aspire a career advancement in business software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.