Developer Associate (f/m/d) for the Industry Public Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of the Board Area Technology & Innovation the Industry Cloud Development organization builds market momentum for S4-HANA and Strategic Investments. We build the future of SAPs Suite by delivering on S4-HANA and leveraging the value with the amazing user experience of Fiori applications. In the development area Public Services, Utilities and Telco our team is dedicated to the Industry Public Services. We are looking for young talents (f/m/d) for our development team in the area of Public Services Collection and Disbursement (PSCD) / Tax and Revenue Management (TRM). On customer side our product ensures lean processes for our customer and citizens worldwide. Close cooperation with our customers drive our development. We offer a challenging range of tasks touching technologies and techniques like HANA, SAP Fiori, ASE techniques in development and many more. You will work in a dynamic, international environment, offering opportunities for continuous learning and career development. SAP provides an informal company culture, modern work places and offers a variety of additional benefits to its employees like hackathons, sports facilities, free lunch meal, trust-based working time, social and cultural events etc. Our team in Walldorf develops the products in close cooperation with other SAP internal teams in Solution Management, Field and Service & Support, as well with our customers in their respective user groups.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will work in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues. You
will cover all stages and tasks within the entire software development cycle:
- The direct contact with customers and end users is your source for requirements.
- You work as a developer in an agile development team according to the cross functional approach in Scrum.
- You take responsibility for design, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- You cooperate closely with other development teams in Germany and abroad and integrate other products.
- You are interested in Accounting / Financial topics and willing to familiarize with products in S/4 On Premise and Public Services Industry and technologies like Hana, Fiori and CRM to leverage their potential for our product.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, PhD) in Information Technology, Computer or Natural Science, Engineering or equivalent subject, alternatively BA study or apprenticeship at SAP.
- Basic programming skills in ABAP / HANA / Java / HTML5.
- Fluent in German and English - verbal and written.
- Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas.
- Intercultural co-operation and passion for innovation. Eager to understand business process background.
- Experience with ASE techniques like Test Driven Development and Unit Tests
- First experience with S/4 FIN, FICA or PSCD/TRM.
- Knowledge of Quality Processes and Standards.
- Ideally first experiences in SAP Application Development.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages, computer
programs and programming languages.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE VIA SAP.COM/CAREERS!
Entry Level - We are looking for candidates with exceptional promise who are either about to graduate or have already graduated, and who aspire a career in business software development. Work experience in software development e.g. in form of internships or working student jobs are highly beneficial.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time employee for this position.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.