Postdoc Electrochemistry and Battery Materials (m/f/d) in Karlsruhe
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
The Battery and Electrochemistry Laboratory (BELLA) is funded equally by BASF and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) and is part of the BASF scientific network on electrochemistry and batteries. It is located at the campus North of KIT and is associated to the Institute of Nanotechnology (INT). Research at BELLA combines fundamental work with application-driven projects on battery materials. The equipment of the laboratory allows for a variety of synthetic work, battery assembly, and characterization of both materials and cells. Furthermore, BELLA works in close cooperation with research units of BASF and KIT.
As a member of the BELLA team you will take on responsibility of research projects in the field of materials and technologies for lithium-ion batteries and lithium-based next-generation batteries in cooperation with BASF. You will be located at KIT in Karlsruhe.
- You will develop new material concepts for current and future battery technologies.
- Furthermore, you will characterize the materials by means of electrochemical and analytical methods and develop new analytical tools.
- Extensive cooperation with partners from KIT as well as researchers from BASF will be an essential element of your work.
- You will present your findings to partners from industry and university as well as in scientific journals.
- PhD in chemistry, materials science or physics
- Experience in electrochemistry, electrochemical measurement techniques and the development of battery materials
- Knowledge of inorganic or organic chemistry, especially in chemical and solid state analytical techniques
- Experience in scientific computing is appreciated
- Creativity and initiative, to successfully achieve goals in a team
- Good English language skills
- An opportunity to carry out fundamental scientific research in affiliation to industrial development of energy storage materials and technologies.
- Responsibility from day one in challenging and versatile research projects and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Mrs. Julia Dyballa (Talent Acquisition) +49 302005-58394.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.