Werde Teil der Deutschen Bahn und arbeite in ganz Deutschland. Helfe dabei Deutschland zu vernetzen. Finde jetzt den richtigen Studentenjob bei der Deutschen Bahn.
The internship will be located on site in Berlin, Germany. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships range from 3 months to 6 months. The starting date is March 16, 2020.
- You support the assessment of inorganic opportunities to achieve growth objectives using strategies such as partnerships, joint ventures and investments
- You support relationships with corporates, scaleups/startups, investment banking, venture capital and private equity firms
- You support portfolio management tasks such as financial reporting and follow-on funding
- You support value creation projects for existing portfolio companies to achieve organic growth
- You support the analysis of investment opportunities including market trends and dynamics, business models and developing investment hypotheses
- You conduct due diligence on potential inorganic cases, develop investment memorandum, presentation materials and present findings to the investment team
- You’re either in the middle of your studies or a graduate and you’re looking forward to taking the next step to create your future career
- You have good analytical competencies and you had the chance to gain experience in consulting, investment banking, PE/VC or corporate development
- You possess excellent communication skills, as well as the pronounced ability to manage your work independently
- You are proficient in English, German is preferred but not required
- Gain corporate development insights and experience while developing your personal network
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future of NeMo right from the beginning
- Join a well-funded venture holding company backed by Deutsche Bahn AG
- Reparatur / Instandhaltung / Montage, Projektmanagement
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?