Internship Global E-Commerce Test-Management & -Automation in Metzingen
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of working methods. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our digital transformation and to contribute new ideas – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
- You will play a crucial role in managing the integrative testing of E-commerce and Omnichannel processes by coordinating testers from different departments
- You will support the conception, selection and implementation of a test automation solution for HUGO BOSS for Omnichannel processes
- You will learn to use the preferred Automation Tool of HUGO BOSS
- You will gain a deep insight into our integrative E-Commerce processes and system landscape
- You will support project and test management tasks as well as the performance of the test automation tool
- You are studying Business Informatics / Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration or a related field and you already passed the first semesters
- You have a very good understanding of processes and a high IT affinity
- You work in a proactive and goal-oriented manner
- You show dedication and willingness to take responsibility in the team
- You have a good command of spoken and written English
- You are highly proficient with MS Office
- Networking events especially for interns e.g. weekly intern breakfast
- A modern campus with a great canteen and a free gym, soccer and beach volleyball field
- An international and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
Please note that HUGO BOSS AG does not accept unsolicited applications from third parties.
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?