SAP Ariba - Business Processes (Associate) Consultant in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for the leader in Cloud Procurement solutions?
Join SAP Ariba, the Cloud Procurement solutions suite of SAP, and contribute to our journey to change the way companies do business together. We are changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration. We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba solutions to the next level.
We can offer a very dynamic work environment that is on a growing path and where we are able to offer career opportunities that leverage the individual talents of our people. Our philosophy is that our organization is successful when our people are happy and feel empowered.
As a member of the SAP Ariba Consulting organization, you are involved in transforming businesses through the implementation and use of the leading cloud procurement solutions of SAP Ariba.
Business Process Consulting
As the lead consultant on a project, you guide customers through the lifecycle of an SAP Ariba implementation. You support the blueprinting process, gather customer requirements and lead the design workshops leveraging best practices. You may also assist in the development of processes and procedures, which will leverage SAP Ariba solutions in the customer organization. You lead the final configuration of the solution and provide the customer with guidance on user acceptance testing and support in resolving issues/defects.
You have expert knowledge on SAP Ariba solutions and best practices. You leverage this knowledge to ensure that a high quality solution will be deployed that will bring value to the customer business, will be easy to use and easy to maintain. You know that you can only achieve this if you collaborate closely with the customer team and build constructive and positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
During the deployment, you provide progress information and escalate project issues to the project manager to help ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
Project Stream Responsibility
Depending on prior experience, you can take on more responsibility on projects. This could include leading one or multiple project streams.
As a stream lead, you are responsible for achieving sound, high quality deliverables on time and within budget. You can manage the client relationship and influence opinions and decisions. You strive to meet quality standards to achieve high customer satisfaction. Internally you provide timely project communication and facilitate regular status meetings. You deliver project cost and revenue forecasts.
Who are you?
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you are encouraged to take initiative. You demonstrate high energy and motivation. You have an internal drive to deliver high quality outcomes.
- You are comfortable working in an international environment where you have to collaborate with people remotely.
- You have an affinity with IT and ideally experience deploying IT solutions or acting as a super user for IT solutions. You understand the work of IT consultants and you understand the challenges and complexities that come with digitalizing business processes.
- You are passionate but you maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations. You express yourself clearly, using language with precision. You show an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others have to say.
- Most importantly, you are not perfect and maybe you do not master all these expectations but you believe in their value and want to work hard to master them.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / computer sciences or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- Ability to travel in Europe 60%.
- Fluent in English and German (C1 level) essential
QUALIFICATIONS THAT ARE A PLUS
- Master’s degree in business
- First experience using project management methods (e.g. PMI)
- Experience with SAP Ariba solutions
- Experience with SAP solutions (e.g. SAP SRM, ECC/MM, MDG-S, other)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.