(Junior) Developer (f/m/d) for SAP Intelligent Asset Management in Markdorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The digital economy offers infinite new opportunities. In a connected world, smarter assets and products can transform asset management and enable new services and business models between manufacturers and operators of physical assets.
SAP Intelligent Asset Management supports organizations with end-to-end processes centered around plant maintenance to efficiently manage their physical assets like buildings, machines or other equipment. SAP Intelligent Asset Management helps to enable our customers in the digital transformation of their asset management using machine learning and real-time data from IoT-enabled smart assets to bring intelligence to the entire supply chain.
For this we are looking for a team-oriented, innovative, and results-driven developer (f/m/d), who contributes to the next generation, cloud-based product for the Intelligent Asset Management in S4HANA Cloud.
- Active contribution to the whole product lifecycle (backlog definition, specification, design, implementation, quality assurance, delivery and maintenance)
- Possess software development skills with a passion to build quality applications
- Delivery of the assigned tasks / responsibilities on time, ensure high quality and performance
- Work in LEAN development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently as well as be flexible
Required skills (must have)
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Strong analytical and architectural skills
- Good communication skills; fluent in English and German
Preferred skills (good to have)
- Experience in SAP product development and delivery
- Experience in ABAP™ and ABAP/OO and Java Script
Minimum 1 year software development experience or adequate practices as part of the computer science education.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.