(Junior) Data Engineer (f/m/d) for Cloud and Lifecycle Management Data Lake (T1/T2) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About Cloud and Lifecycle Management
Lifecycle Management is recognized as one of the most essential topics for SAP product success and as key on the market. As part of the Cloud & Lifecycle Management organization (CLM), our mission is to offer standardized tools and services for managing the lifecycle of SAP solutions spanning the full portfolio of on-premise and cloud products. With that our team is also one of the key technical enablers of SAP’s vision to provide a consistent and highly integrated product offering for the intelligent enterprise.
Being in the center of SAP’s solutions life cycle our goal is not only to make the business software intelligent, but also to use modern technologies to make the development and operations of these solutions more intelligent. The big amount of data, which gets generated throughout the lifecycle of each product brings opportunities to get a deep understanding of the corresponding lifecycle management tasks and processes and optimize these in an intelligent way.
As a (junior) data engineer (f/m/d) in the CLM data lake team your responsibilities will include:
• Enabling data ingestion from the different lifecycle management tools and services in collaboration with the respective development teams
• Date modelling to make sure the data can be consumed in an easy way by product owners, data scientists and alike, who are looking for better understanding of the corresponding lifecycle management processes
• Data analysis based on large data sets to address business problems in the lifecycle management domain
• University Degree in Computer Science or related technical areas
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Python or Go programming languages
• Database and SQL knowledge
• Fluency in English and German
We are looking for recent or upcoming graduates and young professionals alike with 0-4 years of work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.