Working Student (f/m/d) for Business Support Education MEE in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Education is the world's largest IT Education provider and a recognized market leader, successfully delivering customer and partner enablement for several years. The mission of SAP Education is to drive customer success by extending its reach of enablement across all customer lifecycle phases, across all target audiences (e.g. end users, project teams, and partner consultants), and to increase customer and market penetration in a significant way. Internally, SAP Education also serves as the de-facto knowledge transfer organization within SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support marketing and business development activities leveraging social media
• Support campaigns and events
• Support projects
• Support in creating PPT presentations
• Support operations like via Excel tasks
• Dedicated innovation projects like Podcasting
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: economics, media-design or education related
- Computer skills: very good Excel and PPT skills
- Language skills: German / English
- Soft skills: High self-motivation and result driven
- Others: Very good communication skills, high affinity for new media (e.g. social media, apps), Highly motivated, innovative and independent
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please remember to describe your skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.