Working Student (f/m/d): PRICING EMEA & MEE in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a part of the EMEA&MEE Pricing team and working in collaboration with Strategic Global Pricing, this person will help enhance assets, perform tasks that benefit multiple market units and support the team with the new projects for 2020 and beyond.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support initiatives to enhance existing Pricing Assets and develop new ones in alignment with the regional commercial strategy and Strategic Global Pricing;
- Support in ongoing projects related to Pricing Digitization and analysis for the region;
- Support on the definition and execution of an action plan to address pain points in 1st level pricing support;
- Promote a higher collaboration between regional On Premise and Cloud Centers of Expertise;
- Support in the preparation of regional enablement calls and in the creation of Local Price Lists for local legal requirement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- University degree in Business related courses, Finance, Engineering, Marketing or IT;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international environment;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Power Point and especially Excel);
- Openness to learn and interest in process improvement and creating new things;
- Willingness to be part of a team and to achieve great things while also cheering for the other’s success;
- Fluent in English - German is a plus.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?